Monday, November 15, 2010

Cyanide, Happiness, and Harry Potter

Boy, Philly is just destroying Washington. I only bring this up cause that's what I'm watching right now. It is rather funny. Michael Vick must have become a lot better in prison. I also wonder if going to rehab gave Eminem super powers. Why might I ask this? Look at the videos for Love the Way You Lie and Not Afraid. In Not Afraid, He freakin flies. In Love the Way You Lie, he lights on fire. He's got super powers people. And I'm Not Afraid of him. (Don't you Love the Way I Lie?) Anyways, lets take a look at recent things that have happened to me.

First off, Harry Potter. As most of you know, Harry Potter 7.1 comes out in just a few days. I, of course, am going to the midnight premiere. I mean, it's exciting. I've watched the first 4 harry potters over the last 5 days. We took a day off to watch The Other Guys. Which was a hilarious movie. Tonight, once Alecia gets back from her band banquet, we'll watch the 5th one. Tomorrow, the 6th one. Then on Wednesday, we're going to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Which I've already seen once, but I'm told it's even better the second time. Then on Thursday we'll head down to Carmike Cinemas to see HP 7-1. You excited for me? Cause I'm excited for me.

Next, classes. Classes aren't exactly too challenging this semester. But there are some entertaining parts of classes. For example, the other day in English, We had an argument about whether or not Marijuana should be legalized and this one girl, I think her name was Abbi or Addi. Can't remember for sure. Anyways, she tried to justify her argument by saying it was organic. Which got me to laugh for a good 90 seconds.

Our football team is continuing it's downward spiral to terrible-ness. We lost 45-17 against Sacremento State. 1-9 now. Our last game is at Eastern Washington. So we're basically screwed. However, our head coach got fired. Maybe we'll get lucky in our last game Like the cowboys did and win a game after firing their head coach.

Anyways, I think that's all there is to talk about right now. I'm coming home on Friday. Looking forward to seeing my old friends again. And maybe you guys will get a chance to meet some of my new friends.

From a labtop that isn't mine,
Tim Davis

2 comments:

  1. Holy new template!!! Yes, Tim, we'll party hard. You know how we do. [ohmygoshtimmy,itriedtobecoolbutimsosuperexcitedaboutgettingtoseeyouagain!]
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete