Friday, March 27, 2015

2014: A Review: Part 3: Like all good things and bad things, things must come to an end

I think I'm going to have a great story to tell about Treefort happening this year. So I need to finish this now.

October 2014

The last part of the year, is going to be rather short, don't worry.

So Bree and I hung out a few times and went on a date. Things really seemed like they were going well. It wasn't long before I really started to get a feel for what kind of person she was. This isn't totally true, but in a lot of ways, she reminded me of Alecia. Just in the way she carried herself. Her personality. They were just very similar. I think that's what attracted me to her really.

November 2014

So things were going well for a while... until she just quit talking to me. And for a long time, I didn't know why. She was only working 2 days a week so I didn't see her much at work. Eventually, after a couple weeks of us not talking, we finally worked a shift together. So I confronted her about it. She told me she had run off with her ex and gotten married.

Bad day number 5

I don't think it's a shock to anyone that 3 of the 5 bad days were girls at least sorta breaking up with me.

Anyways, for about 10 - 15 minutes, I went in the bathroom and cried. It was pretty shitty. However, it was Lindsay of all people who saved me again. There was this movie she loved, The Dish and the Spoon. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the movie when I watched it the first time. But it grew on me, especially after this incident.

*Spoiler Alert*

So the plot of the movie is this lady's husband cheats on her, so she runs off with this guy and... well honestly it's hard to describe what they do. She finds herself? (While finding the girl her boyfriend cheats on her with and kicking her ass). Anyways, at the end of the movie she goes back to her husband, and the guy she runs off with sorta... disappears.

That's kinda how I felt. I was there to help put her back on the right path. And now I've disappeared from her life. She left Walgreens, we don't talk, we aren't even Facebook friends. Everything we ever were is in the past now.

Honestly, Since this incident has happened with Bree, I've held no real grudges against her. Which is weird because it seems like she hurt me, but... I don't think I liked her enough for her to do any real damage to me. Not that I didn't like her, but we were only "together" for a few weeks at most.

December 2014

I don't remember much about December being eventful. I finished school. Tony and Kerynn came to town for Christmas. Spent a lot of time with the family. The only really eventful thing was me confessing I still have feelings for Lindsay.

Which I don't think surprised anyone, even her. However, I think she was starting to date William at that time (which I'll have more to talk about during my next post), so she pushed me away. Told me that, as we both knew, it wasn't meant to be.

So...

What have I been doing the last couple months that's kept me so busy? Well, a lot of things, and I swear I'll have more to talk about when it comes to Treefort and Lindsay, but that's to wait until my next post. However, I think the most important thing I've been doing is finding out who I WANT to be, not who I think I SHOULD be. It's made me better as a person I think, and I'm far less depressed now. I'm not constantly feeling like I'm failing because I'm not with someone, I'm happy just being me. (Though there are still moments where I feel sad there isn't someone there)

Anyways, that's all for tonight, but there will be much much more to talk about next time. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment